Well. That’s that. Thanks for reading!
This story clocked in at 129,360 words, or at least that’s how many words I wrote on it since July 2, easily making it the longest thing I’ve ever written, certainly the longest thing I’ve written in one month to this date. Although this epilogue could have been longer, but I ran out of ‘feeling like doing dialogue’ halfway through, even though the dialogue at the beginning was okay. : P Maybe I’ll go rewrite that part later.
Now to do some other projects… to list them, I have:
– 6 pianos arrangements
– A collaborative writing project with Rose, Jenna, Yllamse, and Gaby
– Drawing! Especially art for the games I’m making, and learning how to draw humans in proper perspective, and fanart of whatever I feel like (ZELDAZELDAZELDA)
– Using RPG Maker to make a Fire Emblem game
– Possibly working on my two remaining Fire Emblem 7 novels
– NOT making plans to write a story about the Hero who fought the Shadow Tribe and broke the Fused Shadow at the cost of his own life… darnit…